Blue Sky Peptides Introduction
Have you ever wondered how researchers mimicked bodily functions for research? Amino acid peptides are the perfect vehicle for getting healing chemicals into the body. This is because they are easier for the body to absorb. Blue Sky Peptides distributes these peptides for research companies who are coming up with newer and better ways to help the body heal.
Who is Blue Sky Peptides?
Blue Sky Peptides is a company that offers amino acid peptides. Most people purchase amino acid peptides for research. They are also great for helping the body heal. They are great for injecting to heal ligaments and muscles. However, Blue Sky Peptides markets there are only for research.
Blue Sky Peptides is based in the United States and has been at the forefront of the peptide industry.
Payment, Products, and Policies
They accept all different types of payment. Along with that, you can create an account on their website so that you can order continuously to get a better price. The account is also great for tracking your orders.
- All of the products come suspended in lyophilized powder with additional research liquids. This is the easiest way to store them long term as well as ship them. They only offer what is completely legal in the United States. They sell for research and not to inject for medical reasons. If you need a similar product for that purpose, see your doctor.
- The product that they offer is the peptide. A peptide is a chain of amino acids that are typically found in the body. However, research companies buy them in bulk. They use them to do research and learn and develop new ways to help people. They can also be made to create new medications to help people.
Some people also inject peptides because they can help your ligaments and tendons recover faster. People who are athletic or need to get back to sports faster will use them. They can help the body heal faster and more efficiently. However, Blue Sky Peptides markets their products only for research.
Pro’s & Con’s of Vendor
There are many pros to using Blue Sky Peptide for any research needs.
- Blue Sky Peptide offers the highest quality in research peptides.
- They also have high-quality customer service. Their customer service line is 24/7.
- Great shipping prices
- American business.
- Great Discounts
- A few poor reviews
- Concerns about the shipping process
- Customer concerns about the quality
Blue Sky peptides claim to have the highest quality peptides on the market. They claim that over 95 percent of their mixture is peptides. So you will be getting the best bang for your buck with the Blue Sky peptide.
- There have been a few reviews claiming that the product was low quality and not what they were claiming it to be. However, overall many reviews claim the product was great.
- Along with that, some reviews were saying that Blue Sky Peptides was the best and highest quality in the market. So it seems that overall, the product quality can vary based on what you are using the peptides for.
They have a very high-quality customer support line that is available 24/7. They also have an email and chat customer service for anyone that requires assistance with products or orders. They want their product to make the customer happy.
- They have a couple of different ways you can access customer support. From just the basic phone number to an email. Their website is great for contact information.
They have a frequent buyer program. So if you are going to be needing peptides often then they are the place to buy from. The more you buy the better deal you will get. They have a rewards program. You can get 5 percent back in points for every dollar that you spend. The more you buy, the cheaper they get.
- Blue Sky Peptides also has some of the best prices on the market. Along with that, they have some of the best discounts on the market. So you can get double the peptides for half the price. This is great news for people using peptides for self-improvement.
- They consistently have discounts going on. For example, right now there is a 45 percent off code using the words now45 at checkout. So between their great codes, great prices, and great rewards system, you can get the best prices on the market for amino acid peptides from Blue Sky Peptides.
Overall, the website is great. It offers multiple tabs across the top for easy navigation. Along with that, you can read their website in basically every other language available. The word all of their programs and information well so that there is no confusion between the website, customer and Blue Sky. The website is filled with all of the information you need.
The shipping policies are easy and inexpensive.
- USA Domestic — $4.99 3-5 business days
- USPS First Class — $9.99 2-4 business days
- USPS Priority — $24.99 1-2 business days
- For orders over $99, they offer free shipping.
- Shipments do not occur after 12 pm. So any orders after 12 pm will be shipped on the next business day.
- Along with that, there must be someone to receive and sign for the order. All orders can be tracked from their website. They offer high-quality shipping that can ensure that your peptides make it to you on time and in tip-top shape.
- Blue Sky Peptides also offers international shipping at an additional price. To Canada, shipping is 29.99 and to most other countries ranges from 39.99 to 59.99.
Be aware that there may be customs laws in your country. So if Blue Sky Peptides only abides by the United States customs laws. They are not responsible for any customs seizures. They also will not reship any product that was seized by customs. Please do your research before ordering.
When shipping all of their products are stored in a glass vial. Then wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a box or package depending on the size of your order. This shipping and packaging process is a little more expensive but offers a high-quality product safely. This shipping process is a little more time consuming for Blue Sky Peptides but it is worth it to ensure that you get the quality product.
Return and Refund Policies
When it comes to returning the product or refunding you for the product, Blue Sky Peptides can only refund and return the product that is less than 30 days from purchase. This is because peptides can degrade if they are not handled properly or were overheated.
- Refunds and returns are highly subject to individual situations. So if you need one or feel like one is due to you the best thing to do is contact the company and discuss it with them.
- All products are documented and photographed before sealing the box and shipping. That way there are no discrepancies on either end of the product distribution. This helps protect Blue Sky Peptide as well as ensure to the purchaser that they are getting the highest quality product.
Customers Saying about this vendor ( customer reviews)
Overall, the customer reviews on Blue Sky Peptides Sarms products were all over the place. Although they had their fair share of happy customers. Many that claimed they had great products, great prices, and great customer service. But there were also quite a few unhappy customers. Some customers who claimed they had requested proof of authentication of the peptides but never received it. Others used the peptides to help improve their ligaments but claim they didn’t work.
However, at the end of the day, it is important to remember that the Blue Sky Peptides are formulated and recommended for research use.
Legit status of vendor
Overall, the Blue Sky Peptides is legitimate. They do offer peptide products at a decent price. You will get your product and you don’t have to worry about your credit card getting stolen. Although a few people were claiming the products were under dosed and a few reviews saying the peptides were great, at the end of the day the website and company are legitimate.
Overall, Blue Sky Peptides seems to be a legitimate company to purchase your amino peptides from. A research company would be happy with the product they offer. They also have a decent website and greet refund policies. They also are American based making them easy and affordable to purchase from. If you require some amino peptides then Blue Sky Peptides is the place to go.